Classy Butterflies Crafting Dies
It's hard to find anything as beautiful and timeless as a butterfly. These Classy Butterflies Layering Crafting Dies are designed to help you create colorful, die-cut butterflies for all your projects. Here are a few ideas about how to use these butterfly dies:
- Cut out a solid butterfly and stamp a pattern on it. Or cut it out of patterned paper. Or add color to the solid butterfly die cut using alcohol ink.
- Use the detailed butterfly wing die cuts on their own. Or cut out butterfly bodies and layer them on top of the wings. Consider using glitter or foil paper for your die cut butterfly wings. Use your fingers to gently curl the paper so it looks like the butterfly is flying.
- Or cut out a solid butterfly. Then cut out one or several of the more detailed butterfly wing die cuts and layer them on top of your solid butterfly die cut. Add a die cut butterfly body to finish your beautiful butterfly accent.
Whether you make simple, one-layer butterfly die cuts, or stack them to make colorful, layered butterfly accents, the projects you make with these Classy Butterflies Layering Crafting Dies
will be wonderful!
Watch Bev's videos to see projects featuring the Classy Butterflies Crafting Dies!
- Includes 6 thin metal dies. The largest butterfly is approximately 2.5" across.
- Technique Tuesday dies are made in the USA using 100% high-quality steel. Unlike dies made in Taiwan or China, our craft dies don't contain any harmful chemicals and they will last longer too!
You may also like:
Projects & videos featuring this product: