Calendar Builder Stamp Set
50% Off $8.00
Looking for a calendar stamp that will help you create bullet journals, planner spreads, scrapbook pages, and so much more? You just found it!
The Calendar Builder Stamp Set will let you make a calendar for any month of any year. Whether you make an element for your pocket
page layout, decorate your bullet journal, or make a calendar to give as a gift, this calendar stamp set has it all!
How to use this perpetual calendar stamp:
- Get out the cardstock you will be using for the calendar.
If you want to make a calendar like this one, consider cutting out a 3" x 2.5" piece of cardstock.
This calendar is held together with a binder clip so you'll need a bigger piece of cardstock. We used a 3.5" x 3.5" piece of cardstock.
- Get out the stamp with all the numbers. Put it on a large clear block. Set it so that the back of the block is on your table and the stamp is facing up.
- Figure out which number falls on the last day of the 1st week of the month. Position a sticky note immediately after the number that is at the end of that first week.
- On the second row down on the calendar stamp, find the number that immediately follows the number at the end of the first row. Position a second sticky note immediately before that number. For example, if the number at the end of the first row is a 3, the first number showing in the second row should be a 4.
- Next figure out what is the last day of the month. If there are only 30 days in the month, place a sticky note over the 31 so that it won�t be stamped.
- Now ink up your stamp. Remove the sticky notes. And stamp the calendar.
- If you want to add some decorative lines above or below the calendar, ink them up and stamp them.
Use the other stamps to add the month and year.
Then use the circles, squares, and starburst stamps to mark special days such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or other important dates.
- This set includes 36 clear stamps on a 4" x 6" storage sheet. The days of the month (1-31) are about 3/16" tall. The years (such as 2020) are about 1/4" tall.
- These stamps were made in the USA using the highest-quality photopolymer. Unlike clear stamps made in China, Technique Tuesday stamps will create crisp, detailed images and will last for many years.
You may also like:
Projects & videos featuring this product: