Join the Inner Circle…
We'll send you project ideas, tips and techniques, new product announcements, plus special offers.
We are proud that all of our stamps, steel dies, and inks are made in the USA. We think that should matter to our customers - both here in the USA and around the world. Here are the top five reasons we continue to make our products here in the USA.
1. Great price points. Technique Tuesday products are priced to appeal to beginning and expert paper crafters who understand the value of high-quality products. We offer a number of stamp sets for $2.99 USD. Many of our stamp sets and craft dies are $9.99 or less. And over 75% of our products are under $20. All our stamp sets and dies include a number of coordinating elements to provide exceptional value.
2. Higher quality. Our local manufacturing systems let us use the highest-quality materials and the latest manufacturing technology. For example, clear stamps made in China and Taiwan are made from materials that cause ink to bead, don't produce crisp, detailed stamped images, and don't stick very well to the clear block. When you purchase our clear stamps, you can be confident that you are getting the very best clear stamps available anywhere. (You can learn more about clear stamp in our Tips and Techniques section of our website.)
Similarly, our craft dies are also made of the highest-quality US steel. Metal dies produced in other countries often are made from inferior, mixed metals or are coated with materials that may be harmful to your health or the environment. Our craft dies are made from virgin metals and environmentally safe materials.
3. Fast order turn around times. Because our stamps, craft dies, and supplies are made locally, when we need additional inventory, we make the products that we need in smaller manufacturing runs. This allows us to keep our order turn-around times very low, typically less than 2 business days. It also means that we don't have excess inventory that gets pushed through the big box stores or sold into the gray market at steep discounts. When you place an order with us, you can expect fast order turn around times and you can be confident that you are getting exclusive high-quality products backed by great customer service.
4. Environmentally friendly manufacturing processes. We are committed to operating our business in ways that use minimal natural resources and that protect the air, water, and overall environment. For example, the manufacturing systems used to make our stamps and dies reclaim and reuse the materials rather than releasing it as waste. We also have a very active recycling program for materials such as paper and corrugated cardboard. These earth-friendly programs are important for all of us and the generations to come.
5. Jobs for US workers. By providing jobs here in the USA, we are helping to strengthen the US economy. Many financial experts believe that a healthy US economy also helps the overall world economy.
What else can we say? We are proud to say that all of our products we make are made in the USA. It just makes good business sense for us... and we think it's a smart purchase decision for you too.
Copyright © 2020 Technique Tuesday, LLC.